If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (615) 822-0200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grocery Run

This homeowner had quite the scare after running her errands after work one day. When this homeowner returned home from the grocery store she sat her groceries on the stove and in the process accidentally turned the stove top on. The result, although devastating, could have been much worse. The entire home had to be taken to the studs and rebuilt. In these photos you can see the damage that the fire caused and the home with nothing in it. They were very lucky that their home was saved, but they did have a long road of recovery after the fire.