Sumner County House Fire
This sweet family had a horrific fire in their Sumner County home caused by groceries. When the homeowners returned home from grocery shopping they set some of the packages on the stove top. Unfortunately while setting them down they turned on one of the eyes of the stove. Their home was not a total loss, but the fire caused extensive damage to the structure and contents. Many items were not salvageable and the home had to be taken down to the studs, killzed and repaired. The sweet spirit of this family during everything that they were going through was uplifting. They knew that although the damages were bad they could have lost their home. They were thankful to have their home and their family still with them.